Okay, I've tried to establish my URL four times now, and I certainly hope it works this time! Maybe I'm not really meant to waste my timing on blogging....
I'm really curious, though, and I wonder if anyone out there knows the answer to a question that's been bothering me for months now. Apparently, there was a religious revival in Ulster, Ireland in 1859. What I'd like to know is if it had any effect on how Catholics and Protestants treated each other? There doesn't seem to be any evidence of this, but I'm sure there must be someone who has information about spirituality and social reform in Ireland--if it ever occurred. I don't have time to write more on this subject now, but will come back to it tomorrow. Of course, something else may be on my mind by then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment